Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

12 Hours To Take Off

I'm pretty excited. In a good way, not in an anxious way. I just had a dinner of eggs and toast and green tea. I'm following expert's advice to help lessen the effects of jet lag: keep away from caffiene, alcohol, and salt. Now I'm going to run a nice hot bath and soak to relax and, hopefully, get a good night's sleep-or any sleep at all.

I must admit that I am really surprised at  how ready I feel. All my preplanning on packing and getting the house ready to leave really paid off. My to do list just kept getting shorter and shorter and I am now simply relaxing rather than running around throwing something, anything, into a suitcase. I like this method soooo much better than past trips. I think it's all about understanding my optimum environment and methods and sticking with them. I'm not exhausted before I begin....looking forward to tomorrow morning at 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment