Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Waste Not, Want Not

I’ve been writing a lot of articles lately. The syntax and grammar is quite different than how I compose my blog posts. I’m always a bit more formal and informational when I write articles about introversion. They are fun to research and bring together, and I’ve been getting great feedback, which is always nice (thank you, thank you), but I really miss putting my random thoughts down on paper (so to speak). My articles are for you dear reader, my blog is for me…but you’re always welcome along on my journey as I seek to define, refine, and embrace my Adventurous Introvert within.

Some days I get it just right, and other days I’m walking around with question marks floating above my head…seriously, I swear they’re visible at times. Today I’m blessed with inspiration and creativity. You know what they say, “waste not, want not”.

No comments:

Post a Comment