Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Word of the Day (or so...)



I’ve always come out of a sound sleep with a word or thought in my mind that seems important enough to ponder. I do my best thinking on paper, so I write in a stream of conscious style and just let the words flow from my mind to the keyboard. I’m addicted to it…I get so much clarity and vision when I do this ~ it keeps me grounded yet moving forward at the same time.

Lately I’ve realized that I am on a very similar wavelength with many of my Facebook friends. It seems that consistently I will write my little heart out first thing in the morning and then check in to Facebook only to find that others are posting comments in similar veins on similar topics ~ So similar that I begin to wonder if I’m getting some intuitive guidance from the virtual world… (insert music from TheTwilight Zone).

I don’t much care where my guidance comes from, so I’ll just keep doing what works for me and that is to note the word or thought that I awaken with and go there…so now I’m deciding to share my word (not my thoughts - you get to come up with your own) with you and will post them when I am so nudged…we are in this world together, we are here interacting for a reason, there are no coincidences ~ and while I don’t always know what my part is, I will share my journey because that is what I am called to do…I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find several who are on a parallel path entering the same crossroads and challenges who can relate and share their insights too.  It’s all good, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment