Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sometimes It’s Good to be Bad


Every once in a while I need a break from being me. I always have my very carefully scripted To-Do list that I follow, as if the list is in charge of me. I’m very good when it comes to accomplishing things. But every once in a while I want to be bad; to NOT do what I’m supposed to and just go where spirit takes me. Spirit’s been whispering in my ear a lot lately.

The energy of the full moon sang to me last night, and I listened. I put aside what I was working on and heeded the call to connect with the moon’s spirit. What did I do? I went out, rain and all, and found my secret garden. I sat there enveloped in the chilly night air and let the rain cleanse me of all the ‘busy’ energy that I have been acquiring. Last night I was free of plans and action. Last night I wasn’t doing what I was supposed to… I was laughing in the rain, and it was good.

1 comment:

  1. Zan, what a beautiful post! Loved reading it. Namaste,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete